I believe that elegant homes cost their owners huge amounts of money that made them look beautiful compared to other less elegant homes, while reality proves otherwise, as there are several ideas that make home designs look elegant, and at the same time they do not cost their owners large sums.
For a person, the home is his own world, especially for women, as she always strives in all ways for her house to look more elegant, but it falls into the trap of exorbitant costs.
In order to reach home furnishing at the lowest cost, we must consult the decorators to plan the right look for the home.
The engineer who specializes in the interior design of homes, Ahmed Al-Dali, presented, during his talk to Makkah, several tips that should be considered, before purchasing furniture and coordinating the house, at the lowest costs.
Al-Dali indicated that it is necessary to look at the house in a practical way and consider it as a commercial project that must be established before starting it a detailed business plan and study, as it is not possible to succeed a specific business project without prior study, and that study is, of course, the task of the decorator, stressing that the person has a stylish home suitable for his taste, Because the design will let him give free rein to his ideas in choosing all the items of his house before its implementation, and the interior designer will translate those ideas into designs and tangible reality.
Ideas for the lowest costs
- Creating pictures that simulate reality, before starting the implementation of the house, an explanation of the house is explained with all its details from the inside, and therefore the nature of the decoration can be determined in terms of colors and floors, the quality of the furniture and its colors, and all known interior details, and also the implementation of the executive plans for those designs.
- Avoid making a lot of adjustments after completing the implementation, as this leads to spending very huge budgets without the conviction of the person.
- Saving effort and time, and that is by walking on clear designs, study, and an organized plan that is limited by time, which reduces the randomness that leads to the loss of a lot of money, and it is recognized that the greater the implementation time, the greater the losses and the greater effort.
- Setting a deliberate, non-scalable budget for all home items by a dedicated interior designer, will take you from the first moment fully aware of the costs of the home, and the successful designer will choose and adjust the design and study until he reaches the budget that is compatible with the capabilities when implementing.
- Choosing practical materials that remain for a longer period, for example choosing ceramics in the floors instead of parquet, and choosing wallpaper for only one wall and the rest of the wall with paint that adds depth and warmth to the place, in addition to using hidden wall lights “Spot Light” instead of mobile and long lights are very expensive And the use of aluminum blinds instead of wooden blinds. For a variety of decorative designs, use “gypsum board” instead of HD wall panels, they are more expensive.